Thursday 5 June 2014

Currently June

I'm linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the June Currently!


Listening: Winter is here. The heater is on and so is my electric blanket.
Loving: The long weekend has come at the perfect time - reports will be done (mostly) tomorrow and my formal assessment for this term is done!
Thinking: I'm the reports co-ordinator at my school which means I handle the computer set ups and the printing of reports. Tomorrow is our final print!! Very excited.
Wanting: Things have been very busy lately and I'm definitely going to enjoy the three day weekend.
Needing: This year will be the first time my school has run Student Led Conferences and I need to get my preps organised for it.
Summer Bucket List: Well, Winter Bucket List actually. Our holidays are three and a bit weeks away, but on the last Tuesday of this term I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out!! So the start of my holidays will be all soup and sleep, and I'm moving back in with my mum for that week so I'll have lots of mum-support!! Love it.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Long weekend here I come!! Three mornings in a row to sleep in!

      Delete
  2. Wow so hard to think of it being winter when it's 95 here! I can wait on that cold stuff. Good luck with the teeth, there is nothing better than a mom (mum) when you are sick or hurt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Tammy! Oh, 95 is a bit to warm in my opinion! And definitely different, it was 6 degrees Celsius (42 Fahrenheit) when I was heading to school this morning.

      Delete