Saturday 4 October 2014

October Currently

The year is going by so quickly! By the time my birthday comes around (7 October) I know that the year is almost done. So nuts! A new month means a new awesome template from Farley for Currently. Love them.


Listening - I came across the band Walk off the Earth when they did a cameo in a tv show called The Listener. Loved the music, so looked them up. My favourite song by them is this one:



Loving - It is Saturday night on the last weekend of the Spring school holidays. Only Sunday left, then back to work. I've had an awesome break, and I'll write a bit more about it in my (late) Five for Friday post.

Thinking - Term 4 is 11 weeks, which means I only have my preps for 11 more weeks. They have made huge progress this year, but there are still things I want to do with them. Term 4 also includes the school swimming program, report writing, and lots of Christmas/end of year stuff - it's a busy term!

Wanting - I went away these holidays and before I left I made sure I cleaned out the fridge (I was gone for 6 nights). I got home two days ago and I still haven't done the groceries. I have basically no food left in the house...

Needing - I am the report coordinator at school and I have a bit of work to do to get everything up and running for the other teachers to get their reports done. Lots of admin hours coming up.

Treat - It's my birthday on Tuesday so I'm going to put my entire TpT store on SALE! 20% off everything starting tomorrow (5th October), and ending on Wednesday 8th October. Grab a bargain!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Lucks-Little-Learners

Now, go link up with Farley! And read the other Currently posts.

8 comments:

  1. Happy almost birthday to you!! It was my birthday yesterday! Best month to be born!!! ;)
    -Elyse @ A is for Apples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elyse! Definitely the best month of the year! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Hope you have a great birthday!!
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday!

    <3 Melissa
    http://mrsdaileysclassroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jem!
    Happy birthday for Tuesday! Hope your little ones make it a special day.
    11 weeks seems so little to try and get everything done. Term 4 is so bittersweet, reports which is a downer, but Christmas which is a huuuge upper! I hope it's a great term for you :)

    Zoe
    Oh the Little Wonders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Zoe! I just bought boxes of Smarties to give to my students for my birthday - love sharing the fun. Hope your term 4 is fantastic too!

      Delete