Sunday 19 January 2014

A revamped product just uploaded!

I have just finished an overhaul of one of my products. It has new clip art (from Graphics From the Pond), a new border and a revised layout. It still has Victorian Modern Cursive though. Here is a before pic and an after pic - what a difference!!!


You can buy a copy here

I use these sheets when I teach a new letter, but you could use them as revision sheets as well. A buyer who got the 'before' version said that they have laminated a set and use whiteboard markers with them as part of a writing corner.

Today I have also been working on a new product. It's not quite finished, but it's nearly there. It's all about gross motor skills, which is something I will be working on with my preppies this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment