Wednesday 22 January 2014

I'm ready for school!

I went in to school yesterday for my last 'holidays visit' before school officially goes back. I wanted to make sure that my room was set up and ready for my new preppies to walk in on the first day. I've still got a couple of little things to do, like put out their name tags, but otherwise I am all set for next Wednesday when they arrive! I'm very excited about my new class; I have 20 4.5-6 years old. It's going to be a fun year!

One of the things I did was put up this awesome number display from Principals Principles. I love that the numbers 1-10 have a tens frame and then three different ways to show the number. I plan on making small versions of these and using them as flash cards and for small groups to work with.

One of my favourite things to do is deck out my room and I have just added this clock to my classroom decor:



I love how clear, bright and colourful it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment