Saturday 15 February 2014

New TpT Product: Alphabet Playdough Mats

I have just uploaded a new product on Teachers Pay Teachers. It is an Alphabet Playdough Mat set. There are two sets of the alphabet included. One set uses Victorian Modern Cursive as the font, the other is in Comic Sans MS. The awesome clipart is Graphics From the Pond - I love that stuff!!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Alphabet-Playdough-Mats-Victorian-Modern-Cursive-1114916

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Alphabet-Playdough-Mats-Victorian-Modern-Cursive-1114916

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Alphabet-Playdough-Mats-Victorian-Modern-Cursive-1114916

I think I will make a numbers set to match this one tomorrow!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Jemima,

    I just stumbled upon your blog and pretty much read the whole thing in one go. I love reading about the fabulous things you do with your preppies! I'm a second year teacher currently teaching preschool, but I'm trained for primary as well. I was just wondering what Vic font you use in your products, as I really like it? I have the Vic Modern Cursive from the department website, and another called Vic Pre Cursive Solid, but they're both slightly different? I've noticed that most primary schools use the font you have, and I think it's important that my kidlets enter school with some familiarity of that particular font.

    Phew, that was a bit longwinded! I hope you have a relaxing end to your term holidays :)

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily,

      Thank you so much for leaving a comment, and for visiting my blog!! I use a Vic Modern Cursive font, but I have a couple of different ones. I mainly use one called Vic Regular; it is slightly different in shape and has slightly different spacing of letters. I can't remember where I got it from, but if you'd like I'm happy to email you the file - it was a free one from somewhere. It's so fantastic that you will be helping your kiddos prepare for school!! I just gave my 4 year old niece some handwriting sheets to do in Vic Modern Cursive so she will be ready for school.

      And yep, I've had a lovely relaxing break, but I'll be seeing my preppies tomorrow and I can't wait!

      Jemima

      Delete
    2. Hi Jemima,

      Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry about the incredibly late reply! It's been a whirlwind start to Term 2. I hope you and your kidlets have had a wonderful beginning to the term (…well half the term, now!). I'd really appreciate the font if it's not too much trouble. My email is emily.tragin@hotmail.com

      Thanks again,
      Emily

      Delete
    3. Hi Emily,

      Sorry it's taken me so long to email you. I am doing it right now!!

      Delete